Friday, February 12, 2010

Still kickin'.

I was going to update on day 3, but I after the kids went to bed I popped in a movie and folded my laundry (really the only way I can get through it...such a boring task!).  By the time I remembered, I had powered down the laptop already. 

Today was day 5 and while I'm still looking for my ambition, I am holding to my 30 day commitment.  I *will* finish this 30 days and in a row.  No skipping.  Anyway, so far so good.  The only thing I really hate at the beginning of working out is that the results don't happen overnight.  So it's hard to stay motivated when you don't see change right.now.

But, I'm still doing it.  I do the 30 Day Shred, some ab work some from cards I tore out of a magazine (roughly 5-6 minutes worth), and then I hop on the stationary bike for 20 minutes.  Every 5 minutes I up the intensity a quarter turn on the dial for 60 seconds.  They are small enough workouts where I'm not standing in the same spot forever.  Plus when I'm on the bike I can listen to my Ipod or watch some tv, it all depends on the time of day I work out.  I try and do it when one of my shows is on, then I feel like I'm multi-tasking, I get my workout in and entertain myself at the same time:)

No comments: