Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mmmmm....cake:)

Yep, it's been one of those days.  A "bad" day.  Or I'm going to call it my one "super cheat day" because the list of what I ate today is NOT good, lol.  A lot of junk, just because it sounded good.  Oy.  And DH just made a german chocolate cake that I snuck a piece of before he frosts it.  Once that walnut and coconut frosting is on, I won't touch it as I don't like that kind of frosting.  Saved!:)

Why the "super cheat day"?  Well, we went to a local annual festival that is compared to a German mardi gras. We drank.  A lot.  And did I have any water in between those beers? Um...no.  I did drink a lot of water yesterday and today, but wow.  Today I have a case of the "Wow, I'm hungry and a salad won't cut it."  We stayed in a hotel last night, woke up and went to a restaurant for lunch (yes, I missed breakfast.  I don't do that.  I'm big on breakfast.) since we knew we wouldn't get out for dinner tonight with all the other couples celebrating Valentine's day.  Then I had a Hostess cupcake.  And a (small) bowl of ice cream.  A couple of Weight Watcher's snack cakes.  A tootsie roll pop.  And now some cake.  Yikes.  Oh well, day is done.  Tomorrow is a new one. 

And I did my 30 Day Shred as well.  I said I would do the workout 30 days in a row and I will stick to it!  Tomorrow is Day 8 and I can bet it will be an easier workout than today's was, lol.

No comments: