Thursday, February 18, 2010

Being wrong...

sucks.

Level 2 isn't easier.  It kicked my a**.  Holy cardio. Jillian talked about gargling my heart and wanting to die.  Yeah, I felt both of those, lol.  The upside is that I felt it afterward, meaning I was working different muscles.  Feeling it like that makes me feel like I'm making progress.  Measurement and scale wise, nothing much has changed, but it has only been 10 days.  I'll keep chugging along and if after 30 days there is no change, then I'll whine a bit, lol.

Speaking of change, today I woke up at 7am to get Tay going for school....and I stayed up.  I think it helps that it is no longer dark, the sun is up and it looks like daylight.  I want to stay up, move around, start my day.  I won't lie, it is still tempting to crawl back into my warm bed for another hour, especially when DH is still in there (winter hours for him).  But it was nice to stay up, work out, shower and be ready for the day, all by 9am.  Someone else thought that too...

It's 7:15am, I'm dress to kick my own a**, and what do I hear over the monitor?  Lexi whimpering about something, not sure what.  I open her door and she hops out of bed, all ready to start her day, lol.  A full 1-2 hours earlier than usual.  I gave her a sippy, settled her with some Arthur and went to work out.  She joined me later, trying to follow along and all.  It's hard to breathe during your work out when you're giggling so hard;)

No comments: