Monday, February 8, 2010

Commitment.

Today was Day 1.

Day 1.  Level 1.

Back in July I needed a swift kick in the (workout) ass so I enlisted the help of Jillian Michaels and her 30 Day Shred.  I did it.  All 30 days with one "hiccup".  We went camping with DH's family from Thursday to Sunday so I had to skip Friday and Saturday (I walked around the campground and swam instead).  I did complete it though, just not entirely in a consecutive 30 day stretch:)  While I didn't lose a lot (1-2 pounds) that wasn't my goal.  My goal was to firm some areas and tone up.  Oh, and it was a springboard into working out again.  30 days is nothing without a challenge.  The 30DS is tough, and I welcomed the challenge.

Anyway, on my 3rd cookie (M&M....mmm....) today, I wondered whether I was going to go for the 4th or do something else about it.  The 30 Day Shred is 20 minutes.  You can't even excuse that away.  I have 20 minutes to plant my fields in Farmville but I can't fit in a workout?  BS.

So today was Day 1. 

No comments: