Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stalking the UPS man.

Or woman.  Doesn't matter, as long as they bring me my fun stuff:)  Lately our FedEx delivery person has been a woman and I told DH that we've become good friends with all the phone stuff (2 new ones and then accessories) being delivered to our house lately, lol.

My new blender arrived and so far so good.  I do miss having the "wand" to stir stuff with as it's blending....my smoothie maker had one and it was nice.  Oh well, the important thing is that it works!  I also ordered a new smoothie cup, it has a lid, a straw, and it's not ginormous like other mugs with a lid and straw are.  It's handy for not spilling my precious fruit:)  I was kind of surprised at how hard it was to find one though.  Everything "to-go" these days is for coffee or working out.  They all have lids, but no straw opening. I looked everywhere and finally found one online. 

My inbox is going nuts with notifications that things are being shipped to our home, or are ready for pickup at our local store (free site-to-store shipping rocks!).  I didn't venture out on Black Friday, but I took advantage of a few deals online.  So while I'm not done with shopping, I am a lot further ahead than I was last year and that feels nice.  Not rushed or running around, doing it as it works.  Same goes for decorating, a little bit each day.  Slow and steady is working for me!

The most important email notification of a shipment: my laptop!  While it was backordered and wasn't suppose to be shipped for a week or 2, it shipped on Thursday, 4 days after I ordered it.  Every day I log on to see what city it's in, lol.  I also scored a "folding" mouse for half price on Amazon.  I saw them in the stores and thought they were neat, but a little too pricey.  Enter Amazon and I ordered it for way cheaper.  Now it's a race to see what gets here first, the mouse or the laptop!  All I need now is a case for them, a wireless router and a video creation program.  I have my eye on a certain one for both the router and the video program, just waiting for a sale or maybe a gift card.

No comments: