Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bean. Stuart Bean.


It's not the best photo, but it's hard to grab a good shot when the elf hangs out on a ceiling fan!  Doesn't help that I really haven't picked up my camera for some fun shots in a while. I haven't replace my tripod either. :::hangs head in shame::: New Years resolution?  Yeah, I think so!

This guy entered our family for a couple reasons this year. 
  • Cole is being a pain.  A huge pain.  It startles me because Tay was an e.a.s.y. kid.  You could tell her it's wrong/naughty and she'd listen.  Cole is the opposite.  He's along the lines of "Oh, you don't want me to do that? Okaaayyyyy...." and before I know it the white bathroom door is covered in black permanent marker and he's hauling Tide laundry with his loaders (yep, thinking about hiding all the chairs).  I'm fast, but he's faster.  A LOT faster.  I'm a little afraid to use the bathroom sometimes, that kid can make a lot happen in 20 seconds!  Enter Stuart Bean.  Cole has a little faith in this guy.  I mean, he reports to the big guy in the North Pole and all.  He made me read the book that came with Stuart Bean 3 or 4 times..I think he wanted to get the rules down.  Find a couple of loopholes or something.  
  • This blog has some awesome photos and the best adventures of their own little elf, Bob.  He's a little wilder than Stuart Bean;)  Great entertainment and so neat to see the fun they (kids and the adults!) have with it!
The name. ::sigh::  It's a life changing event you know;)  A couple of names were thrown around.  Charlie?  Nope.  Elfie?  Nah.  Even Crawl (Pauly Shore anyone?).  Finally, Cole races to our movie cabinet, pulls out "Stuart Little" and exclaims that we should name him Stuart!  Tay thought that it should be a cool name like Bean.  So, he became Stuart Bean the Elf.  Lexi didn't care either way.  I'm pretty sure she thinks the elf rules don't apply to her, after all, being that damn cute(and the last baby of the family) is a pretty big card to show!

No comments: