Monday, May 25, 2009

A newfound love...

Ebay.

What a wonderful thing:)

The pain-in-my-a**, always blurry pictures, can't-find-a-setting-that-works camera is GONE. Well, it hasn't been shipped yet, but I no longer own it. I now own a Canon SD790 IS that I love so far! I bought it yesterday and haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet, but I was able to figure the basics and get some awesome photos yesterday. Photos that I don't have to fix on my photo program. Photos with great colors. Photos with clear subjects. Photos that I didn't have to delete 6 disappointments and keep 1 good one.

As for Ebay, I found that selling stuff is almost more exciting than buying stuff, lol. I'm getting rid of something I don't need and getting paid for it without having to organize a garage sale. I've been searching my house seeing what else I can unload!

Yesterday we had an impromptu get-together with some family and friends. It was low-key with a low turnout, but we still had a great time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are looking into getting a new camera. Do you really like yours a lot and how is the quality?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

YES!! We love it. Well, I love it, DH isn't much of a picture taker lol. I checked out the reviews and everyone raved about the quality of the photos for the price. Funny thing is, my brother-in-law researches the heck out of everything so I was going to ask him about what camera he purchased. Saw him this weekend and it turns out it's the exact same one I bought! He even bought it for his mom so when we're together we have to make sure we know whose camera is whose!

The spinning dial thing takes some getting used to, but the awesome pictures make any getting-used-to totally worth it...especially with little kids. I also didn't want to spend a whole lot since I have a bigger camera. I just wanted one to keep in my purse for nights out or the diaper bag for get-togethers. It has some pretty neat features to play with as well.

Overall I am really happy with it:)