Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I.Need.To.See.Some.Green.

Money. Grass. Leaves. Any of those will do, lol.

I am so sick of winter, I'm willing to pack it all up and move someplace warm permanently. 5 degrees? Wth? And just when you think it's starting to warm up and spring is on it's way, Mother Nature dumps ANOTHER 4-5 inches. Yuck. The sun is shining today and I'd love to get out, but the idea of wrangling two kids into clothes, coats, shoes, etc. and then buckling them into the car just exhausts me. Can't wait for the days when I can open the patio door and send them all outside...getting tired of being cooped up.

Tired. That is an understatement. I worked out this morning (the scale and I are NOT getting along) and I've been wiped out ever since. I also got 8 hours of sleep last night. So I'm convinced that there is some medical study that is WRONG. Sleep and exercise? Sugar really IS what keeps people going;)

I'm also convinced that all chairs in the house have sensors on them....the moment I sit, someone needs something from me. Every time. Same goes for the keyboard on this computer. My fingers start typing and I'm surrounded by Chicken Littles making a falling sky out of an acorn.

No comments: