Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time outs.

I needed one today. BIG TIME.

Cole is driving me nuts. Just nuts. I'm ready to call Supernanny on just him. I had to call DH to come and take him for the rest of the day so I could think. Spend time with Lexi (Tay had school). Work out. Let my brain rest. After DH took him I refused to look at one thing involving Cole, including his room, which he destroyed during a time out.

Working out went well, my Ipod even worked, yay me! Darn thing has been sprouting lines across the screen. Researching the problem has been giving me the idea that I think it's on the way out:( Today it fired up no problem. Wish I could say my leg did the same! Just got into a good song, "jogging" away on the Wii and sharp pain up the left knee...ugh. That's not even my problem knee (right-old injury). I think I just worked it too hard, so I moved onto something else instead of stopping altogether which I really wanted to do! I think it was the sheer fear of that number on the scale...up about 2 pounds. Yuck. Feeling the need to get outside and move...need nicer weather!!

No comments: