Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just 10 months too late....

Nesting.

I just can't get enough projects to do.

**I also want you to know that lately, I must proofread and proofread everything I type, no matter where I type it. I've been skipping words, forgetting "s" to pluralize (is that even a word?), and generally not making much sense when I'm done! My fingers and my brain need to have lunch and figure that crap out. Until then, if my posts seem screwed up, well, they just are!**

Anyway, the house that is mine is always known to be messy. Not gross messy, but "Hey, do you even know how to put anything away?!" messy. Mail stacked on the table, laundry in baskets (but clean!), groceries still on the counter (hey, they're easier to get to right?). Lately however, junk mail goes right to the garbage, even if I might want to order the collectible figurines of the Seven Wonders of the World. I can't have dishes on the counter, they must go in the dishwasher. I must admit, it's awesome to find a clean cereal bowl the next morning....go me! The hamper for towels can't be full. My washing machine is begging for a day off. If there's crumbs on the floor after I just swept, heaven help the person who put them there. I may not be working out, but I certainly am not sitting on my butt doing nothing! Unless I'm at the computer editing and printing pictures to go in frames I suddenly decided I desperately need to fill.

About that working out...yep, still not happening. But I haven't gained, I've stayed active, and I forgot to weigh in and measure today (crap!). Oh well. Printing off another picture will burn a few calories right?

No comments: