Saturday, August 30, 2008

The wonder that is me.

A little introduction I suppose....

First off, I am not a writer so I'm just warning you now. Often times the funny things I say or think are never as funny in writing...not sure how that happens.

Anyway, I'm a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), with one husband and 3 kids. I've never really had a big plan for life, just kind of going with the flow and docking wherever life leads me. My house is NEVER clean, my kids aren't always well-behaved, and life is never boring.

My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years and while he's like a 4th kid, I wouldn't trade him for anything. He keep things interesting and is a great husband and dad. I don't complain about him often because I've been divorced and he is an awesome upgrade:)

My kids...
There's Taylor, my daughter from a previous relationship. She's 12 and definitely in the preteen stage. Phone ringing, Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana loving, boy-crazy preteen stage. God help me. She lives primarily with us and even shares our last name (yep, she's a hypenated kid!). She's a great big sister!

Cole is our son who is almost 3. This kid is an exact replica of my husband when he was young and there are many days where I want to ask my mother-in-law how she made it out alive (and had 3 more kids!!). He's learning so much and can be such a hoot I think we should build a stage and charge admission to pay for his college.

And Lexi. Sweet, sweet, precious Lexi. She was born this past January and has been such a super baby. I firmly believe she is our reward for dealing with the first two (cleft palate, acid reflux, gas, eczema, braces, drawing on skin with permanent markers....). She's our last as I was shut down (by choice) during my c-section with her. We achived perfection, we're done:)

No comments: