Saturday, August 30, 2008

Change.

So the other day we got a new computer, complete with my fear of moving to Vista. Yikes. Now, I'm not one that is big on change, but I'll adapt after awhile and soon discover that the change really wasn't that bad. And then I discover just how wrong I am.

Today I spent 8 hours trying to manuever the wonder that is my Ipod and it's fellow program. By the time I finally got it figured out, I felt like just turning on the radio. The computer wasn't the problem and neither was Vista. It was just one machine trying to converse with the other and somehow my innocent self got caught in the crossfire. Ugly.


In all of that, all 3 of my children took that oppurtunity to request everything they possibly could need. A drink. A snack. A toy fixed. The secret to life. Tomorrow when I have nothing to figure out, they won't want anything to do with me. I wonder what I can break/screw up to keep myself entertained....

No comments: