Sunday, August 31, 2008

Annoying things...

Something strange and not so neat happened with our computer today. I was surfing along, enjoying some downtime, when I started to see double-underlined links. Put my cursor over one to discover an ad. An annoying, nothing-of-interest-to-me ad. So I do what anyone would do. I Google them! After some finagling (sp?), I took care of some of them, but geez. Brand new computer, starting out fresh and that stuff comes up? Yuck.


Took a few pictures of my sweet little girl today and I'll be darned if she didn't avoid looking at the camera on purpose. However, I was able to catch this one...what a funny baby:)
Now that we have this new computer, I really want to use my pictures more. I catch funny stuff and it sits on my memory card like that commercial where all the people (fisherman, a bride and groom, etc.) worry about who's getting deleted next. No one gets deleted from my card, they just get uploaded to the 'puter, get put on a disc, and they....well, sit there. It's purely a hobby, but I have loads of pictures and I'm anal about them all. Must be labeled, must be protected, must have a backup. Guess I need to add: must be displayed/have something fun done with it!




No comments: