Saturday, January 30, 2010

Helping Superman.

DS has an old Halloween costume in which he was Superman.  Funny kid still fits into it and some days he has the urge to be Superman so he throws it on and plays hero for the day, lol.  Well, the hero just needed to use the bathroom and needed his "uniform" tied in the back when he was done.  It's too small for him so it's funny to see the waistband of his Wall-E underwear sticking out over the opening in the back. 

All week I have worked out one way or another.  I have watched what I ate and with the exception of last night and today, I think I did pretty well.  I'm skipping working out today simple because I drank last night (little dehydration going on here) and I'm tired.  Soooo tired...

Last night I got together with two of my closest friends to have a "slumber" party.  Basically a mom's night where we didn't have to be moms!  No kids, no husbands. Just wine, snacks, movies, and good conversation.  We didn't crash until 3am so I think tonight is going to be an early one, lol.
 

No comments: