Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A bare wall

I have one! It's so neat. There used to be a big tree there. A tree that -amazingly- survived a 3 year old and an 11 month old for a couple weeks. Anyway, it came down yesterday. DH took Cole for the day so I could work at it. It only took 5 hours, lol. I have a lot of ornaments that go in their own boxes so that takes some time, but it was so much easier without Cole unpacking what I already packed.

7 Christmases and we are finally done as of this past Sunday. ::::giant sigh:::: That is a LOT of family and a lot of running around to see everyone. Kids had fun, we had fun, but I'm ready for some normal now!

On a happy/sad note, Lexi turns ONE on Saturday!!! Happy because she's such a sweet baby and so much fun. Everything she does is just precious. Sad because she's our last:( I knew that when we decided to have her....every milestone has been "Oh, this is the last first time, blah, blah, blah" Lol. Yesterday I went through a lot of her baby stuff that she's outgrown and it was just sad. No more tiny baby:( All this baby stuff we have no use for anymore and it's mocking me because I know we'll never need it. ANYWAY......:) I ordered her cake today with a princess theme. We plan on immediate family and a few close friends but that's still a lot of people given that my sibling count jumped by 4 this past year, lol. Should be fun:)

No comments: